Sunday, October 5, 2008

GET INVOLVED


GET INVOLVED:

Last night I received a phone call that was mostly for my wife but I was also asked to lend my help. My wife will be doing office work as a volunteer for the Obama Camp and I will be volunteering my time to canvas the neighborhood in my home town. I figure I can either keep writing and reach people or I can do something to help the cause for him. I was undecided until a few days ago but when I saw McCain being so indecisive and changing his vote on the Bailout it was all over with for him in my book.

If you get involved it will make you fill good about yourself and it also will give you for sight on the issues at hand. I just can not think of having another four years of BUSH with McCain at the helm. My income has dropped almost half from the early to mid 90's til present. I can not afford another four years of almost being almost broke. VOTE FOR OBAMA so we might have a chance to make some money again, have better health care, better education for our children, and hope in the system again.

No comments: