Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friday Night Debate




FRIDAY NIGHT DEBATE:


I could not wait for the Friday Night Debate and as I waited all day long I watched CNN. I just can not believe the crisis we have gotten ourselves in. The BAILOUT I think is the worst thing that we could do, but yet what choice do we have? I feel the debate only covered the surface of what either one of these guy's could do. It is hard to make a statement when you do not know what the wording and final bill will be.


I feel that John McCain would be the wrong man for the job when you consider just how close to George W. Bush he is and I am not ready for another four years of the same old stuff. We need a change for the better and I know he can not come close to that. One major thing that bothered me in the debate was all of the worldly places he has been on the tax payers expense. I would think if he was on the hill instead of doing all these travels then maybe he could have made a difference. It seems to me that he was not doing the job he was elected to do if he was not their to do it!


Obama has some truth to what he says and he will not deni the way he has voted on issues like McCain kept making excuses for the way he voted on issues. We need someone to stand-up and not lie to the American people or throw fear tactic's at us. Obama did a fine job in the debate the way I seen it. He does have room for improvements and I am looking forward to the next debate.






No comments: